1. Sadness due to known reasons.
2. Shyness and anxiety about something specific.
3. Hurt, jealous and vengeful feelings.
4. Mind in the past more than in the present.
5. Loneliness that leads to over-talkativeness.
6. Lack of mental vigour and energy.
7. Egoism and dominating others.
8. Feel anxious but don't know what of.
9. Absentmindedness and dreaminess.
10. Shock, grief and trauma.
11. Impatience, tension and frustration.
12. Resentment and bitterness about things.
13. Exhausted because of overwork.
14. Cannot say 'no' to people easily.
15. Feel terror and have panic attacks.
16. Repeat the same mistakes over & over.
17. Feel superior to other people.
18. Easily give up when things go wrong.
19. Feel overwhelmed by responsibilities.
20. Intolerant and critical of others.
21. Experiencing major life changes.
22. Over-enthusiasm that leads to burnout.
23. Lack of emotional control & composure.
24. Can't sleep due to a hyperactive mind.
25. Indecisive by nature.
26. Feel guilty and blame yourself often.
27. Possessiveness about family & things.
28. Hide your troubles behind a smile.
29. Over-anxiety & worry about other people.
30. Indifference, apathy & boredom.
31. Don't know your calling & life purpose.
32. Extremely hopeless & suicidal.
33. Fixed, rigid and inflexible ideas.
34. Sad but don't know why.
35. Doubt your own judgement often.
36. Low self-esteem & confidence.
37. Work too hard all the time.
38. Feel unclean & dislike yourself.
Did you know that you are immortal, invincible Spirit (a Soul or a Spark of the Divine Flame) living in a mortal flesh body and experiencing life as a 'personality' or in short, a 'person'?
There is a mediator between Spirit and personality known as the Higher Self that possesses 38 noble virtues like joy, courage, confidence, etc. which it tries to express through the personality...
Unfortunately, due to many reasons, the personality or person is unable to express some of these noble qualities, which then creates NEGATIVE emotions and personality traits...
The Bach Flower Remedies are 38 flower essences that can reconnect a person back to his or her Higher Self, dissolve negative emotions, increase vitality, improve confidence & more!
The actions of the Bach Essences are greatly enhanced by regularly practising yoga, exercising, eating a vegan / vegetarian diet, spending quiet time in nature and in silent meditation.
The Bach Flower Remedies & yoga transformed my life and I want you to experience the same amazing transformation. You may contact me for a FREE 15-minute phone conversation anytime!